Detroit Sports

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Re-Start?

This blog has remained dormant for several years. However, I am thinking about restarting it sometime soon. I am currently a junior at a college in Wisconsin, and I am not able to watch many Detroit Sports games. Nonetheless, I still enjoy watching the teams when I can and reading about their past failures or achievements. If I do start posting again, it will be mostly my own rants and opinions on Detroit Sports, not specific analysis on games or seasons. Additionally, I suppose I should get rid of the nasty old banner which bears all athletics who are no longer with Detroit teams (Ok, I lied, Ben Wallace is back, but he is not the same player he was six years ago or so when the Pistons took home the title).

-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<$I18N$LinksToThisPost>:

Create a Link

<< Home