Detroit Sports

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Bracketology 101

Tomorrow starts the NCAA tournament in college basketball. I love filling out my bracket and seeing how good I do. It is so exciting to watch the tournament's close games and incredible upsets. After each round I will say who won, how many games I got right,and who I think is going to win in the next round. Today I will just put out my Elite Eight teams. I would put all my picks down but it would take way too long. In the St.Louis region I have Georgia Tech beating Kentucky . In the East Rutherford region I have Pittsburg beating Wake Forest . In the Atlanta region I have Duke beating North Carolina. In the Phoenix division I have Uconn beating Maryland. Then in the final four I have Pittsburg beating Georgia Tech,and Duke beating Uconn. In the Championship game I have Duke beating Pittsburg to win yet another national championship.
P.S. Agree or disagree with what I said? Leave me a comment letting me know who you think is going to win the NCAA National Championship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home