Detroit Sports

Monday, July 12, 2004

State of the Blog

I will be gone for the next 2 weeks so I won't be able to do any postings. For the latest Detroit Sports news, check out these sites:Tiger Blog,Detroit Tigers Weblog,On the Wings,The Cheap Seats,Detroitlions.com, and Detroitpistons.com.

I am looking for a writer to post on my site in any of the following areas.

-writing game recaps for the Lions,Pistons,Redwings, or Tigers.
-writing about sports news outside of the Detroit area.
-finding and writing on news dealing with Michigan University Sports.
-writing reports dealing with the NBA,NHL,NFL,or MLB.

If you would like to write for my site in any of these areas or in another area that you think would improve my site then just leave a comment or drop me an email.

The last thing I would like to talk about is the hit meters. At the time I wrote this post, my script host hit meter had 2023 hits and my other hit meter had 2301. The reason I am putting this is because I want to know how many hits I get a day on average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home